Saturday 20 April 2013

4minute keep it classy in black-and-white pictorial for ’1st Look’


4minute went for the fantasy-themed and ‘goddesses of the jungle’ look in their comeback photos. However, they kept it classy in a black-and-white pictorial for ‘1st Look‘.
During the interview with 1st Look, 4minute shared how they’re going back to their roots, or a sound similar to their debut revealing, “We are recording the album while keeping the pop sound of ‘Hot Issue‘ and performance qualities of ‘Muzik‘ in mind.” Sohyun shared, “When I first listened to our upcoming title track, I felt really good”, further raising curiosity on their new sound and concept.
HyunA also shared her excitement, “My members support me from the sidelines a lot. During my solo activities, my members watched over and supported me. When I think about all five members performing on stage together, my heart is at ease and feels encouraged.”
4minute will be making their comeback on April so stay tuned!



No comments: